Date(s) - 09/14/18
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
OACP Divorce Options™ meeting will follow the monthly meeting at 2:00 p.m., just a few blocks away at McKean Smith.
OACP is developing Divorce Options™ Workshops that will inform people about their options when going through a divorce. We are looking for Family Law/Collaborative Law Attorneys, Mental Health Professionals, and Financial Specialists who would be interested in presenting this information.
CPCal developed Divorce Options™ as a public education workshop offered through many regional Collaborative Practice groups in California and now to be offered throughout Oregon by OACP.
At this Friday’s Meeting, we will be discussing the following action items:
- Recruiting other professionals we think would be interested
- Finalizing the Powerpoint and one pagers
- Determining the 2019 schedule times and locations
- Discussing the mechanics of prepayment and pricing options
- Best ways to market the presentation
McKean Smith graciously offered to provide refreshments. RSVP to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Bookings are closed for this event.