Date(s) - 10/11/19 - 10/12/19
Registration Now Open – The Family Law Section’s Annual Conference will be October 11, 2019, through October 12, 2019, at Sunriver Resort. OSB is modifying the format this year to include one hour presentations on the following hard-to-get topics during the live program:
- Mental Health/Substance abuse. This is a new OSB requirement, starting this reporting year;
- Abuse Reporting;
- Access to Justice;
OSB will offer live PLF practice management presentations during the optional early morning sessions (7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.). These are perfect for anyone transitioning in their career, whether that be starting a firm, changing firms, or considering retirement.
Other presentations to keep you updated in the areas of Family Law include:
- Preservation of Issues for Appeal – Former Chief Justice of the Oregon Supreme Court, The Honorable Paul De Muniz.
- Birth to Three, a Perspective from the Bench – The Honorable Karrie McIntyre (Lane County) and The Honorable Andrea Janney (Klamath County).
- Hot Topics – Paul Saucy and Lauren Saucy.
- Child Support Updates – Kate Cooper Richardson.
You may phone Sunriver Lodge at 855-420-8206.
The resort is located at:
17600 Center Drive
Sunriver, OR 97707